A couple of years ago, my friend Yvette won a competition and scored a "date" with David Archuleta when he was down in KL, Malaysia. Here, she talks about her "Date with David", Happy Reading!

Sunday 19 April 2009

That One Sweet Day

Hi, this is Yvette... the, uh, 'lucky' girl who got to be part of David Archuleta' entourage for a day...
people keep asking me about what happened when I was with him...
and i have to admit i'm pretty tired of repeating my story over and over again...
so i'm telling it for one last time
in the form of a blog.....
Thank you so much for letting me share my experience with you.
Hope you enjoy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Yvette. I loved reading your story so much. What an awesome recap! I laughed so out loud (with you, not at you!). Looking forward to part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the same bathroom that David had earlier changed in.
    David had changed right in the same bathroom that I was in at the moment.

    Two words: MENTAL PICTURES.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!


    Best part yet! Great story and you have total recall :)

    Abrra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous story!! I love all the details you have in your tale. You are soooo lucky to have been able to hang with David.

    Please hurry with Part 2. We are waiting with bated breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. What an awesome story. And I had lots of laughs. I think Ray knows why you can't look David in the eyes, if you do David will take you right into his heart and soul. I know it happen to me when I first saw him on AL. That is why I always said God made David one of his Angels. Because there is no one that can do that to a person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette! Juice here. I LOVE YOU for taking time to write such an AWESOME recap for us! xD YOU RAWK.

    ReplyDelete